Saturday, February 13, 2016

Pregnancy Diary : Baby Girl or Baby Boy


I always wanted a baby girl and hoping that this pregnancy is a baby girl .Somehow throughout my pregnancy , everyone was telling me that i am having a girl .

Firstly , based on the Chinese traditional gender prediction chart shows that i am having a baby girl.


Next prediction coming from Marcus's grandmother . She is one interesting lady who can so call predict the future . She was telling marcus last 2 weeks that i am carrying a baby girl .

Interesting statement came up yesterday while we were visiting the baby sitter down stairs . Out of no where , she suddenly say that i will be having a baby girl.

I am so excited for the next gynea checkup on 13 Feb 2016 , which will be the section to determine the gender of the fetus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com