Saturday, February 13, 2016

Pregnancy Diary : 7 December 2015 : The Day I found out I am Pregnant

My period was late for 19 days . For the last few months , i was monitoring on my cycle and constantly it was around the same time every month . 

I came back from Regensburg on the 6 Dec 2015 and my period was late for 19 days . 
Part of me though that is the weird weather that cause my body to go haywire .

During my 2 weeks in Regensburg , i was feeling bloated and constipation throughout my trip . Which i tot was because of the weather change and the jet lag . 

So on the Monday itself , just for a peace of mind , i decided to drop by the pharmacy and brought few pregnancy kits to test out especially since i was heavily drinking every night in Regensburg .

Wine was my savor every night in Regensburg .It makes me sleep really very well ... 

I was praying hard that is negative. Marcus wanted to try for a baby next year 2016 right after my business trip . However deep down i was hoping that we are one of those couples that need to try for another 1-2 years . 

Statistically , in every month a woman will has 25% change of getting pregnant and this % is much lower when u pass the 30 mark . We were totally avoiding the fertile period (buffer of 3-4 days each) . 

My heart was pounding so fast when i saw the result . My heart just drop .... 
The first strip , shows that the 2nd line very visible .
I try again with another 2 more pregnancy testers and still shows the same result . After Marcus 's class , we went to Tesco to buy another pregnancy test and still shows the same result .




Few days after that i call up my makeup school to cancel my classes for the next 1 year .

I was mentally not prepare for this . This is such life changing . 
I am not one of those women who got so excited when the test shows positive . I was really dishearten.

During that week and the week after that , Marcus was busy with his Penang Yearly Chess Tournament. We set an appointment with Dr Narvin from Island Hospital on the 19 Dec 2015 .
Estimated that i was around 6 weeks pregnant .

Pregnancy Symptom : Breast Tenderness , bloating , slight stomach cramp , hunger 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com