Monday, June 9, 2008

Buffet Again Last Sunday




I been eating buffets none stop since 2 weeks ago...... yesterday ...me n my family got belanjed by my aunty's fren in Tropicana ......




The food overall was not tht nice ...i mean usually buffet food wasn't as nice as compare to normal food ...




They have lots of varieties such as desert with local kuih muih , ice-kacang stall , bbq , steamboat , ulam , apetizer .....bla bla bla ....







Sauses for bbq included budu , black paper sauce , mushroom sauce and bla bla bla ...

one of my rounds ....... contain club sandwish , hams , baked potato with cheese and salad .....

Overall ...is not too bad ...but i won't be comin again as the foods is not tht great ...for the price ...not sure

:P

2 comments:

  1. wa.. u look so much better in this photo... not so 'chan' anymore... n prettier~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wei I wanna try ler.. where is it? What's the name of the place?

    ReplyDelete

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com