Sunday, February 14, 2016

Pregnancy Diary: 14 Feb 2016 : It's a Baby GIRL !! 16 Weeks

Yesterday on 13 Feb 2016 , right after coming back from CNY holiday , we went for our 16 weeks checkup .

As normal , Dr Eric being very patience slowly measuring the fetus head and stomach size to determine the growth of the fetus . He also measure the heartbeat as well.

We ask us whether we want to know the fetus gender , and of course we say 'YES' !!!
Fetus was very cooperative and willingly show us in between her legs ...  few times summo ...
No 'batang' in between ..so yay!! is a baby girl ....

This round of ultrasound scan makes me more overwhelmed and parenthood seems so real to me.
Last few scan , fetus did not move at all , just lay down with her head facing up or down .. doesnt seems human to me ..

This round is different , throughout the scan , fetus is vigorously moving my woob , waving her hands and kicking her legs .

Screenshot below shows her full force kicking which makes her more alive to me .
Playing the video over and over again , can see her little feet and legs kicking and moving ...



 Print out from our scan . Dr actually draw the eye, nose and chin =_= ...
 This scan is with one of her hand by the side of her head
 scan ..between her legs ...shows no batang ... high chance is a baby girl
This round dr visit ended with a blood test , to test HIV and a few other things such as my glucose level.

My baby shopping in Zara going to start soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com