Saturday, February 27, 2016

Family :Who would you most like to have dinner with?

Saw this today on FB share by one of my fb friend.... an advertisement from Masterfoods ... 

Sometimes we tend to forget what is important to us in life ....as adult we tend to look for fame and/or money .

Parents tend to work hard to provide for the family and kids and tend to spend less time at home with their kids .

This short clip left me in tears ... remind me again that money or fame is not everything in life . We need to re-examining on why we sometimes works so hard for . 
And not everything money can buy. Somethings even with all the money in the world ,you can't buy back what is lost .



I think if i were to ask the question , who you would like to have dinner with  ?

I would definitely answer : My Grandfather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com