Friday, January 17, 2014

Dream House No 1

Thanks to the existing of pin interest, lately I tend to fantasies more and more ..pinning yummy recipes(that i never have the time/effort to cook), fashion ideals , makeup tutorials and also my DREAM HOUSE !!

Yesterday while browsing thru pin interest, I finally found pics of a house renovated close to my dream house . Btw I am the kind of person who do not like big mansions with swimming pool or whole yards. I just prefer something simple and small , just enough for a family of 4(2 kids , 2 adults).

This featured house is location in KL , designed by Fabian Tan. They convert the single storey house to a 1 and half storey . The area size is around 1900sqft.


Below is the front view of the house. Look pretty simple 
This is the main door and I hate it . So narrow and long . Find it very very bad feng sui . Main door usually needs to be huge and big . 
This is the view when you enter from the front door. This architect use very simple and clean design concept esp using the simen flooring. 
View from the living room facing the main door . 
Hate this windows- look so old 

 the view from the kitchen , this is the best part of the house where he introduce a central courtyard in between the dining room and kitchen.

The courtyard gives the whole house lots of natural light

Stairs leading to the 2nd floor ...again simen flooring . I prefer timber flooring instead of simen .

Interesting roof - however might think that it is not so practical esp with our hot malaysia weather.
 Loves the open concept toilet - looking down to the center courtyard




 He also create a small rooftop garden where the owners can enjoy the view surrounding the house.


 Small living room facing the rooftop garden.
View from the front at night. 

I wonder how much does it cost to do this reno ...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com