Saturday, January 11, 2014

Mr Jones Siam Centre

Mr Jones have 2 branches : one in Siam Centre and another one in Thongkor(near our airport)
They have amazing range of cakes and unique drinks choices.



 Mom n dad got pretty tired after walking for more than 6 hours.
 Just looks at their cakes display . How can anyone resist this ?


 This looks pretty pathetic .












 My mom was like ...are u sure we can drink from this cup . Is rusted !!
 We ordered rocky road - mashmallow coated with chocs and comes with vanilla ice-cream.
 Oreo pizza - meringue stuff with oreos ...
 My coffee latte

 Just look at the tea cup , bigger than my face


Total damage B@ht 843 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com