Monday, January 27, 2014

MBK Food Court Bangkok


Finally ...we reach the famous MBK mall ....i force my sis n parents to take pic with the MBK logo behind them. 




 The preload card that is use to purchase the foods from each stall.
 They have a lot of variety of foods from Japanese , Chinese to Thai food. However I find the food price is slightly higher than normal.



 Pork Leg Rice
 Thai Chap Fan





 This is the so call famous beef noodle -you can see the huge pot in front the food counter .
 My beef noodle
 Sis beef noodles - i find mine taste nicer - hers slightly more pepperish
 Dad miss his Char Ho Fun ...

We ordered extra bowl of tom yam and this taste sucky ....!!

My Verdict : I don't think is worth coming all the way to MBK for the food court as is pretty expensive and the foods doesnt taste tht nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com