Monday, January 13, 2014

My Skin Care/Cosmetic Obsession

I just realized something - my parents always complain about my sis shopping addiction especially on clothes and shoes .

She would sneak things back into the house when mommy is not around or she will just store it in her car and not let my mom know. She would also buy stuffs and just put it aside in her room without touching it for years . Daddy always joke that if i were to borrow her clothes , she will never notice as she got too many of them .

Just last weekend , I realize that i also have this problem. However my problem is not on clothes or shoes but on cosmetic and skin care.

I was clearing up my a drawer for Shortie's things and I found this :

I do stock up my skin care items ...can u see i got tons of soap & glory items .... loves the pink packaging.

Below are located on my dressing desk .

 I got tons of masks and body sprays ...addicted to it since my clothes always have the musky smell due to raining weather.

More cosmetics stuffs - can see my bobbi brown set and naked pallet 2 ?

Just notice that all these stuffs prob equivalent to my sis monthly shopping spree ..

1 comment:

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com