Friday, May 7, 2010

My Most Exp Skin Care

Few weeks ago , i got my colleque to get me advanced whitening night repair serum by Estee Lauder from Changi Airport in Sg ....



This is like the best seller among all the Estee Lauder products ....
This 50mL bottle retailed in Malaysia for rm320 , however i manage to got it for rm270 .... thanks to Fabian .. :P

This so call miracle bottle claims to able to :
a) increase retention of water on our skin ....
b)repair damages
c)whitening effects
d) improve visible lines

After using this stuff for nearly 3 weeks .....my skin apperance improve a lot .....especially whitening effects as I went to Bali few weeks ago .....

Ladies and Gentlemen with dry skin should try it ..... :P

Marcus just commented tht my expenses increases as my pay increase .... especially in my skin care products ....this is the first time i spend so much on a bottle of lotion .....

1 comment:

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com