Friday, August 15, 2014

Gangnam Seoul 8 Aug 2014

My vendor brought me for a short 3 hours trip to Gangnam during lunch hour . I am surprise that it takes only less than 1 hour to reach Gangnam by car .
I am a bit dissapointed as i tot Gangnam is like some hip pop youngster area however this place is more like Bangsar .Along the road there are lots of small cafes and boutiques. 





 This boutique display their products at the driveway
 i didint manage to shop as the weather is so so hot ..i guess is better to come here at night instead of lunch hour





 After walking for like 2 hours , we stop by a cafe for some korean ice dessert






 Just look at the strawberries --- huges and juicy .
Shave ice dessert - with condense milk and toppings .... really taste very nice ..similiar like snowflakes but with condense milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com