Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Current Cube and My Ex Cube !!

Being so so busy last few weeks / months ... solving one issue after another ....going crazy ...leaving work after 8pm everyday ...putting on few kgs .......omg ....




My CUBE use to look like this few months ago(Jan) when i first joined .....



Now mY CUBE look like this .........
I need to start doing my 5S before I kena from my boss ...
but i guess my boss cant blame me .....see the amount of work i need to do ....
i dun even have time to clean my own house .....so how can i find time to clean other people house ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com