Saturday, April 17, 2010

I need to Stop Biting my Nails ...

My nails prob the most hideous part of my body other than my ass ......

I need to stop biting my nails .....



Most people who know me well knows tht i being biting my nails since i was young .....
My nail biting session happen when :
a) I m in thinking mode ( examination , solving problems .... anything tht im using my brain )
.....
Therefore my nails look the worst is during examination time ...especially in F6 .......i tot tht after working i will stop biting ...but i guess i was wrong ......working even worst .....need to think so much....causes me to continue biting my nails ...


I better stop biting from today onwards ......the main reason behind my moltivation is because if i were to get married in fe years time ....i will have to have a perfect beautifully shape nails with a huge diamond ring on my finger ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com