Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another Green Project

Penang is a freaking hot place ....was complaining all the way back from Church ...about how bad is the weather ...how i wish im stuck in my aircon room in subang ........

Than i realize ...all this hot weather is bcos of Global Warming .....than Marcus suggested that we should start planting more trees on PG island to reduce the global warming effect ....

Since my place is a low cost flat ......the only thing that I can think of is planting / growing taugeh .....




My first day of my Green Project ....
Observation : small tiny sprouts popping out ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com