Thursday, May 20, 2010

Emily & Dan's Wedding

Last weekend , Marcus & I drove up north to Alor Seter for Emily & Dan Wedding ...
Finally they both getting married .....:P
so happy for them ....


we are on our way to alor seter on Sat ..... First time driving to alor ster alone....


After one hour journey from PG Island ...we finally reach Alor Seter ...this place is bigger than I tot ....I kindad expected it to be like spme shop houses and tht;s it ....


We arrive around 2pm ....and Steven told us tht we will be heading to church at 3pm ....
So need to rush to get the makeup on and the hair done ....
Another vain pic of me ....after all the hard work ..... :P


this is marcus after getting ready within 10 minutes .....



Emily's church ceremony was held in a church .... somewhere around alor seter.


All ex-UTM students except the baby .. :P
Small gathering of UTMsss ....


Suku kia & I at Dan& Emily's wedding car .....so nice rite ...done by Kah wai & Jon ...



Finally the dinner ceremony ....

Next day ....we went out for breakfast together with Dan's family from Sarawak ...

while driving around towards the tim sum restaurant ...we saw lots of interesting n nice old ancient buildings around alor seter town ...


Tons of Tim Sumss ....


this is suku kia ( my ex housemates ) and me ( i know i look horrible ...just woke up ma )


kah wai & jon together with Swee Rina dn Steven ...


we headed home after the nice tim sum brunch ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com