Friday, September 4, 2015

China :Le Royal Meridien Shanghai Hotel Review

On Friday , left Wuxi and check into Le Royal Meridien Shanghai hotel on Friday evening .
The ride from Wuxi to Shanghai is terrible , we stuck in the jam for more than 2 hours, so the ride takes around 4 hours instead of 2.5 hours.

Le royal meridien has like the best service ever ... really a truly 5 stars hotel. My sis purchase like tons of things from taobao and they help us to keep those items at their concierge department.
When i checked in , they already send all our purchase to my room .

This is the view i saw when i open my hotel room door. Amazing . I did not even request them to send it out.
 view from my room is also amazing.Really beautiful sky.
 The hotel room is comfortable big but not as huge as the hotel room in Wuxi.
 they have bathtub too .






 very comfortable bed.If given a choice , i would like to stay in le meridien hotel chain . They have like the best customer service ever.

I was unpacking my boxes and need scissors , and i just called the room service and within 5 minutes someone appear with a scissor.

Than another 10 minutes , i requested for ice and in 5 minutes , the lady arrive with ice bucket.


 They have a work desk too ... facing the view.
Not bad .

Definitely will stay here again in my next visit. The location is also superb as it is located smack in the middle of the famous Nanjing road , similar to Orchard road in Singapore.

Paid around RM450 per night for this room . Too bad only stayed here one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com