Monday, September 14, 2015

Bangkok : Transit Hotel Louis Tavern

I took Thai airways back from Shanghai to Penang and transit in Bangkok International Airport. Since my transit time is more than 6 hours , I was given a short stay in Louis Tavern hotel together with lunch food voucher.



Check into hotel - given room without bathroom . Very basic room with thin walls that i can hear  my neighbours conversation. Thank god i dont have to pay for this. Definetly doesnt come cheap .
They provide 2 cold mineral waters and 2 boxes of drink.
After put my luggages in my room , i head out for lunch at their cafe .
Was given a few choices mains either westerns or thai .
Comes with mushroom soup and freshly cut fruits.

I choose green curry - tastely and damm spicy.

After lunch , went out to the airport to do some light shopping for souvenirs . 
Brought dried fruits

and also shower gel from boots !!!


Brought 2 packs of coconut crispy rolls for both of my bosses.
Glad to leave Bangkok airport at 10.30 pm .... reach Penang nearly 12 midnight .
What a tired journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com