Saturday, September 19, 2015

Beauty School Day 1 : Is all About Brows

Last Sat is the first day of class ....i am so so excited . Class is held every Sat from 12noon to 4pm .
Since now there is only me alone , so will be a personal class. After health check in the morning , went to have lunch and straight head over to HSBC parking area. 

Was brief on the company background , rules and regulations of the beauty school. My tutor make me read out loud sentences by sentences each rules and regulation . Really remind me of primary school all over again . 
She makes me copy everything on the white board too when i ask her whether can i just take picture using my Hp camera .


Below are the types of makeup that i will be learning.

few items that i need to purchase on top of the free makeup set given.

Learn about eye brows . 3 key points need to know , how to find the begin location of the brow , the highest point of the brows and the end point of the brows.


Homework of the day : draw brows =_=
10 pair each brows !!!  damm tough , especially when have to draw left and right brows evenly ....



Can't wait for next week lesson : will teach on shaping the eye brows .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com