Friday, December 26, 2014

Things to be Thankful for in 2014

In another 3 days or so , will be the end of 2014 . I can't believe that another year just pass by so fast . Another year older and maybe wiser , hopefully ?

Looking back through 2014 , is a pretty laid back year for me compare to last few years ...

Summary of 2014: 

Teariest Moments / Depression Moments :

1. My red betta fish from Bangkok pass away due to fungus infection 
2. 3% increment - lowest ever in my career (time to looks for other options or .... just stay contented) 
3.Hard work and stress doesn't necessary being appreciated .


What i would like to be thankful this in 2014 :
1. Happy and healthy family both marcus and my side 
2. Almost all my 4 legged / 2 legged family members are healthy ( shortie , Sunny and Bryan) . Min visit to the vet  especially Shortie .
3.Visited Perth with family - one of the nicest places i ever visit , remind me of San Fran 
4. I am a Godmother to my best fren's daughter 
5. Marcus's career took off pretty well whole year with his students winning all the top prizes 
6. KY finally propose to sis , which finally she is getting married 
7. Dryer - a gift from Marcus's mom
8. " New " car - finally change my car from my beloved daihatsu to my myvi 

Things to look forward to next year :
1. Just sign up for 9 months gym membership - hopefully able to loose back the 3kg gain from Agilent 
2. Selling off some of our assets - hopefully is the right move - after getting tons of hints from him 
3. Career wise , next move SSL or stay ? Pray and believe that everything that happen is for a purpose .
4. Visiting Taiwan(Family trip) and Krabi(wedding anniversary) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com