Friday, December 12, 2014

5 Things Women Should Not Wear After Age 30 - Jenny'S V

I was thinking today while stuck in the usual jam after work .... today is the 13 Dec , which means that in another 19 days this year will end and i will turn 31 years old .

At the same time thinking about "aging" , i was browsing through Carousell (new apps that enable us to sell our junk) , looking for any good buy and i spotted this :

This top and bottom is only sold for RM45 and i think it looks pretty cute . I can imagine me wearing them and than ....it hit me !!! omg , i am like 30 turning 31 and im dressing up trying to look like 18 . 

Browsing through google looking for articles on how to dress up as i do not want to look like this  :



I agree on some of their points but not all , so below are my own version on what women shouldn't wear after 30 : (to be honest i am still guilty of some of the items, oppsie)


Below are my list of things(mainly clothes) which i think women after 30 should not wear : 
1. Colourful funky socks 

2. Mini denin skirts ( im still guilty of this , i have a mini skirt which i brought like since 8 years ago and i still wear them. Good news is they still fit me very well but bad news is i should start to toss them out of my wardrobe
3.Converse shoe - looking like high school students , honestly i dont think any women should even wear them
4. Tube tops 
5. .Chunky platform heels-make you look like a portable iron .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com