Monday, February 21, 2011

Tomorrow is My Wedding


OMG ....... CANT BELIEVE IT .............im getting married .............22 Feb 2011 ....which is tomorrow .......
r
Getting COLD FEET already and butterflies in my tummy ..............
Dunno whether after tomorrow life will be different than b4 ....... but i know for sure ......... Marcus will be the only guy in my life until eternaty.... no more thinkin of finding richer guy everytime marcus & I argue ..........now we need to stick to each other and talk things out ....
Starting a family together is one pretty huge steps for everyone ......... however at least im glad that I found him ....... :P
We shall walk together as a family towarsd financial freedome ..
THANK GOD FOR SENDING HIM TO ME ..........

1 comment:

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com