Thursday, February 24, 2011

Start of A NEW Journey

From today onwards ....i would say that my life have undergo some changes .........i am now a wife to someone ....which in directly I have just begin a new journey with My Husband ......

I got this idea from a fren's blog ...... she came up with top 100# Life List --- according to her .....since life is short ..by coming up with a life list ........tht even tot we could not accomplist all but by accomplish some ..it would make our life more interesting .....

For now , My life list would be until #14 .. will continue added again


1) Cash Flow from Property RM5000/Month
2) Staying in a 3 storey , 6 rooms Bungalow in PJ/Subang with swimming pool
3) Backpacking around Europe countries
4)Having sex with "Baby" on a private beach
5) Graduate with GB Certification
6) Graduate with BB Certification
7)Learn a foreign Language
8)Owe a Berkin Handbags
9)SnowSkiing
10)Go to Safari South Afica
11)Watch Football match in MANCHESTER
12)Owe a Nice Red Sport Car - Currently Mazda RX-8
13) Have a body like Jessica Alba Abs
14) Nett Worth of 1 million

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com