Sunday, February 27, 2011

ROM Day aka Wedding Day

Finally 22 Feb 2011 has finally arrived .......so so excited......after countdown more than 8 months.....
Pic of me : getting ready for the ROM ..woke up at 7am to do all the makeup As normal .....shortie is waiting for me to get ready
Our waiting number....lucky there are not many people tht day .... only around 8 couple arrive .......so we didint wait very long



aunty , sis , mom n me .........
Marcus n dad ......... my husband look so handsome tht day ....... :P


My fav flowers in the whole wide world .........a surprise from Marcus.. I told him not to waste money to get those flowers .........these flowers cost rm60

We paid rm20 for the registration

1 comment:

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com