Friday, February 18, 2011

My Promotion


First time in my entire 3 years of working life that I been thru a yearly performance review. For those that do not know , yearly performance review is ur one on one session with your boss and that is the time that he will tell you whether u FUCK UP the whole year job or u did a SUPER EXCELENT job.You know why i never being review b4 ? Cos i Jump too often ....hah


So i was very BLESSED by God that he give me my first promotion during my first performance review.I was BLESSED that I get the promotion after less than 1 year in my current job.
THANKS GOD for the PROMOTION !!!
ALL GLORY TO YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com