Friday, December 11, 2009

Should I get a dog ????

On wed , I was casually brousing through Mudah.com.my to check out whether any interesting buy .... I am lack of shopping activities ....as u knw ....Pg is pretty boring as compare to Selangor ....


Than I saw this ....




Arent she super cute ...... ???

Yesterday night , went over to have a look at her ...and she was adorAble ........ hairless but adorable .....and do not bark .....the owner charging us rm800 for a 5 month old maltese ....


Em ...should i get her ?? Kindda broke this month ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com