Friday, December 25, 2009

My Adopted Son ( thru World Vision )

I have a adopted son ...yippie ....

i become his sponser through World Vision Malaysia .......

See this pic .....super cheeky boy rite ? he is onli 7 years old ....so cute boy ....




Here is his profile ...



You can communicate with this kid by sending him letters and small gifts ( socks , statonary) ....so cool !!!

The kid will also write to you and send u letters and updates ...cool rite ???


you guys can get ur own adopted kids by sponsor a child today thro this website :
www.worldvision.com.my

From next month onwards , i need to remind myself to bank in money to world vision d ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com