Friday, December 25, 2009

Chistmas Gift from God ....

Yesterday evening , I receive a call from an unknown number .......

It is from XXXXN company .....

HR Lady : Hello , may i speak to Peiyong
me : Yes , peiyong speaking
HR Lady : I would like to offer you a position as a process engineer in our company .Your salary would be ...rmxxxx , with bla bla bla benefits. Would you like to accept our offer .
me : I would need to have a look at the offer letter first.
HR Lady : If that the case , I would get back to you on Mon . I will scan and email the offer letter to you now .
me : thank you




HEHEHHEHE .....GOT OFFER D ...YIPPIE .......
IM not sure whether should I accept this offer or not ...the pay is good , the benefits is good but i heard bad things bout the company ......


em .....
neway , any company would be better than my current company ....

1 comment:

  1. congrats!!!finally u got it!!
    jus to let u know intel not looking for new blood...mayb becos of the economy...
    nway, since u are so unhappy in ur current company...i think u better make a change...=)

    ReplyDelete

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com