Monday, December 21, 2009

Mentally Tired

Another day had pas ..another day of brain torture and brain damage session ...more boring work to do again .....


I spend the whole day doing data entry .......loosing my patience ......

God give me this words " Just a Little While Longer " ..........loosing my patience but I need to keep reminding myself .....be patience ...as God wont let u thro something tht he thinks tht u cant handle it ....




Gonna start doing this soon .......

My parents came up to visit last weekend ...miss them so so much ...too bad ...they did not bring my Elmo ...sad sad ........ how i miss home so much ....
My parents getting really comfortable ....:P i guess this gonna be there vacation home ...... as they brought extra pillows and blanket ...and they left it here ......for their next trip .....

Will update the blog on their trip ...gonna off study for my interview tomoro ..... and practise my guitar playing on the song " Cai Hong" by Jay chow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com