Thursday, January 1, 2009

WELCOME 2009

Finally 2009 have arrived ..........shit ... im like 25 years old d ....freakin old hag .... !!!!

This is my first post in 2009 ......... would like to jot down all resolutions for this year

First and Most important Resolution :

--->Get Marcus to increase my monthly allowance by 10% ( Marcus ; i know u reading this - dun pretend that u didint see this post )

Second :

----> Exercise at least 2 times a week ( getting flabby especially around the thighs and ass )

Third :
----> Spend more time at home with my pets ( Elmo , Spikey , Wilbert , Fluffy and Dino )

Fourth :
---->Spend more time resting at home during weekend and with family

Fifth :
---->Try not to go shopping every weekend ( suku kia - dont temp me ya )

Last and not Least :
----> Try not to be so lazy in doing house chores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com