Monday, January 26, 2009

Breakfast on the beach in PCB Kelantan

Finally cny has arrived ..... and im back again in kelantan .... yippie ...loves this place so so much .........

Sun morning ....my family and I woke up at 8am ...went to the market to get our breakfast and headed up to the beach ....

My parents and sis ...enjoying the view of the beach ...
My breakfast on the beach ....

curry rice with fish ... ( the local call it " nasi lauk") ....i manage to finish the whole pack of rice .....i guess is the beach tht makes the food taste nicer ....

we didint manage to get to play with sands and the water as the wind was really strong ...

me n sis ....

wat a wonderful breakfast ...didint do this for a very long long time ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com