Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dessert's Bar Subang Parade


Today is the last day promotion for Dessert bar ...50% off ever items ....so sis drag me

When we reach there ...most of the stuffs already finish as we arrived late in the evening .....

me .....posing...looking super tired .......




my sis with her milk belgium choc smoothies ....really nice rm8.80




our dark choc fondue set ....rm22
served with fruits and tiny ice creams ....



our lychee cheesecake .... rm7.00
our smoked chic beef wrap ....rm11.80
last and not least ....i forgotten to add my strawberry mangi smoothies ...rm9.80 .....
our total bill come out to rm 32.65 ....after 50% discount .
2 greedy gals ...enjoying their desserts .....heheh....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com