Saturday, January 14, 2017

Wuxi 2016 : Xi Jian Restaurant

This round is abit special . I have a Muslim fren who follow us on this trip. So everying we eat need to be Halal or seafood. 

So our host brought us to this northen chinese restaurant ..... 

first dish - cold dish -roasted lamb


beef stomach soup --ewww didint try
us -- me and my teams ( the 2 right guys is from Wuxi China)


fat penang guy who loves foods -
this is something like mutarbak - is flour pancake with beef fillings
salad and skewed lamb
another cold dish - lamb
skerwed lamb ....taste damm nice

packaging of the utensils

beef ball soup
another cold dish
curry chicken
stirfry potato with dry chili ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com