Sunday, January 8, 2017

Wuxi 2016 : Intercontinential Breakfast Buffet Review

Wuxi Intercontinential has one of the best buffet breakfast among Wuxi's hotel... this is what my frens told me ... so that is why ended up in this hotel again. And maybe for the next few trips.

The breakfast hall is huge and bright

They have huge range of foods from local Chinese foods to ah moh foods
baked beans in tomato sauce , baked potato , baked mushroom and baked tomato

range of pastries
salads ...corn  , cucumber ,red beans , .....
ready made teas
steam chinese foods - some buns , man tao , wuxi xiao long pao
sushies
omelet station
yogurt station
more breads
baked potaoto
meat lovers corner - smocked ham ,sausages , hash brows , waffles
range of porridges


chinese corner for noodles
this is how my normal breakfast plate looks like

more chinese foods

bread puddingfor breakfast ...not bad

my favourite corner - twinings teas
my 2nd plate for breakfast -- same everyday .... ohh ya ...they got miso soup too ... drink it every single day .




salad corner

my another fav station - fresh juices available .


cut fruits also available
lastly cereals .... lots of lots of choices ... but stayed here for 2 times ...never try before ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com