Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Reflection of 2016 and Resolution of 2017

Another year has passes by just like that ... so so fast . Just a blink of an eye and is already 2017. Which means i will be 33 this year ... arrrggggg OLD OLD OLD .

This year was really an exciting year for me and also a year full of reflection.

Biggest change in my life this year is when i become a mother on 27 July 2016.
Hannah was really a blessing and gift from God.She was given to us unexpectedly. I wouldn't say that motherhood change me a lot . I am still the same person who never adores children . I still find Hannah annoying and frustrating most of the time especially during her tantrums and fussiness.Even tot i miss her a lot during the weekdays , but i am so glad that she is at the babysitter place.
I still try to avoid cleaning her poop and if i have to i will still wear my rubber disposable gloves.
However i think things starting to change ... i willing to shop for her and not shop for myself. Prob that's how i show that i love her .. ☻☺☺☺☺
Pic taken during new year 1 Jan 2017 with her new teether, 
She is now 5 months and 1 week. 


I would like to thank god for such a smooth pregnancy with Hannah. I was really very very blessed. I did suffer for 1 day of morning sickness. But overall everything was really goes well as plan. Manage to even go for Zumba , laser tag and other activities. 

One saddest event that happen in 2016 is my grandmother pass away.All of us was shocked on her passing as we did not even expect it to be so fast. It really makes me reflect again on life priority. God can take away our life so easier. 

Few things to Thank God for in 2016 :
A. Manage to find a good babysitter for Hannah and she able to take care of Hannah on Sat so i able to attend my makeup class.
B. Manage to start back my makeup class in Oct 2016. Best part is I have classmates ..Yippie ...was pretty lonely last year.
C. Got sent to business trip in London . Extended a few days and watched Musical The Wicked .. one of my dream list - checked !!!!
D. Business trip to Wuxi - manage to change my ipad screen for rmb150 ..... 
E. Marcus started Marcus Chess Academy 

F. Average increment - 5.4% . Better than last year i guess. 
G.Shortie is healthy whole year without any fuss except for 1 time minor ear inflection 
I. KB house finally completed and they moved in - completed after so many years of drafting and building.
J. My family members are healthy 


Next year will be another interesting and challenging year 2017. Few things to look forward in 2017 :
1. Growing Marcus Chess Academy
2. Bringing up Hannah - bringing her back during weekdays - going to so so challenging 
3. Loosing back my pre-pregnancy weight
4. Italy trip with family ... delayed for so long .. mummy bissing already.
5. New challenged at work - supporting automotive group ...hopefully 2017 will be a more fruitful year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com