Monday, August 18, 2014

Seoul Trip Aug 2014

My first trip to Seoul - not something that i look forward too ... however since is free ( of  course with a huge price to pay after coming back from the trip) i guess no harm going . Since i will get free air ticket , must well indulge in myself for some holiday and shopping .

I took Cathay airline , from Penang to HK , HK to Incheon . I was suppose to take MAS however due to some booking error , i ended up with Cathay airline .

Flight from PG to HK-i got the best seat of on the plane ....the first seat with the biggest leg space ...so damm lucky !! bad thing is the tv screen is so damm far that i have to wear my spec to watch the in flight movie.
early morning flight from penang
the 2nd best part is no one is sitting beside me ...all the space to myself ...yippie
breakfast is serve after 30 mins of take off ... choice of breakfast is either fried noodle with beef or omelet with hashbrown .
Food taste not bad - especially the chicken/pork siew mai
finally flying over HK
reaching HK airport . Was really lucky to fly in such a wonderful weather
meet up with my teammate eddy and he belanja pizza cos all the food court and chinese restaurant is full of people .!! and this pizza cost HK$120
Flight from HK to Incheon - i was pretty lucky too ...got one of the best seats as well ...however i find that the flight condition pretty old especially the tv - the display too dark and blury

Dinner serve - chicken with fried rice - which taste pretty sucky .

Add caption
Finally at 7.30pm - i finally landed in Incheon airport ...yippie !!
Took bus ride from airport to Seoul for only 15000won !! but the ride takes nearly 3 hours due to so so so so damm many stops . really waste of my time . However the advantage is that is easy and you do not have to drag ur luagage up and down the stairs during changing of line in the mrt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com