Friday, August 22, 2014

9-11 Aug - Homestay in Seoul


Last 2 days in Seoul - we rented a 2 rooms apartment for about RM280 per night for 3 person through Airbnb. We took the taxi from Incheon to her place for a bout 50,000 won which is pretty reasonable. 
Her apartment is located around 10 mins walking distance from Yeonsinnae subway station and along the road to the subway station there are tons and tons of eatery areas. Totally recommended to stay here. 
 She provides us with 2 water bottles and also both instant coffee mix and teas.
 The apartment comes with washing machine and stove to cook.
 Best part is it comes with internet and she also loan me a pocket wifi ..
 My parent bed room- with tv
 my own room ...yippie



Look at the luggage --- damm a lot rite ? my parents cant just travel light 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com