Thursday, November 21, 2013

Celebration Dinner

Any good news must always CELEBRATE !!
I have waited so long to dine at this restaurant. This place is called Restaurant Sea Palace located at Pekaka Penang. My first meal here was treated by one of my supplier and this is how i know this place. 


 This is the reason why i wanted to dine at this restaurant- Sharkfin soup with crab meat ... this is the only place i know that serve with real sharkfin . Not to say that I supporting the act of killing sharks for their fin ..but i enjoy eating this delicacy very much ...kinda like my childhood memory thing ...neway i dont think i will be eating anytime soon ...main reason no money ....2nd reason ...don't support killing sharks
This bowl cost RM 15.50

 Thai mango chicken ...RM21 - not bad ..
 Cheese sause prawn ....kudos ....the chef de-shell the prawn.

Lastly - dessert , honeydew sago ...with real honeydew slices ...RM3.5

Not bad for the price ...especially with the sharkfin soup .....
will definitely come again !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com