Sunday, November 3, 2013

Post Holiday - Bad skin week

This is so depressing - having 3 huge non headed pimples popping up on your face (right in the middle) after your holiday. Aren't people suppose to come back their holiday feeling refresh with golden glowing skin  ? Unfortunately for me , I am not those person. JEALOUS betul !!

The worst part about this pimples are they are RED , HUGE and HEADLESS !!! 


To reverse back to my normal skin condition , i ended up buying some skin care that cost nearly half of my holiday cost !!!
1. mario badescu say hello to clear collection
2. Leneige Whitening Set
3. Hydrating Ampoule from Ceutical .

Lesson learn from this :
1. Not everyone able to have the glowing sun - especially when you reach a certain age
2. Wear higher SPF sunscreen and keep reapplying them ( I am too lazy to do that - prob tht why contribute to my uneven tan )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com