Friday, December 6, 2013

Good Bye Stewie

Stewie pass away this Tues , 3 Dec 2013 .

Didn't know what happen to him , however he looks pretty sick on Mon night ...his feather looks pretty puff up and he is a bit quiet . My plan is to bring him to the vet after work on Tues .

On Tues afternoon , Marcus suddenly give me a call saying that Stewie is found on the bottom of the cage , dead.


 ( please ignore the box - this is the best box that i can find him my whole house)
 Shortie saying good bye to stewie ( actually he trying to bite him  -- bitch ! )


We send him off with a little prayer into Pantai Jerejak Sea ....hope to see u again soon ....stewie ..gonna miss your wonderful chirping .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com