Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Good Bye Ah Mah


Ah mah (Mommy's mom) pass away on 13 Oct 2012 6.30am in Subang Jaya ....She was pretty sick last few weeks as she was diagnose with liver cancer 4th stage .....

It is pretty devastating to find out bout her cancer as at her age there is nothing we can do about it .She pass away at age 91 .
Ah Mah when she's young .....

Few wonderful moments when she was well ..................this is how i remember her .....she always never stop smiling when i take out my camera and aim at her ... 



" Ah Mah  ....thank you so so much for taking care of me since i was 7 years old . Thank you so much for walking me to school everyday , cooking my favorite my salted fish,bak kok with soya sauces and kerabu timun. I will always remember you when  u protect me from mommy's cane when i was naughty.I am glad you remember the nice chicken rice that i always tapao for you. I hope that you will have a good time in heaven and we will meet again there one day . Ah mah , thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com