Sunday, November 4, 2012

I QUIT !!!!!

Finally after so many weeks ...i finally got the balls to QUIT .....quit my art class job ......
Today afternoon is my art class ......with butterflies in my tummy ....i go to Ms Tham and told her that I decided to quit due to unable to commit to teach every Sun as I might need to go back Subang quite often .....surprising she accept without much questions ....I guess she is glad that i voluntarily quit ....

I guess i am just so not into teaching kids ....camon ....paying me RM9.50/Hour to teach 3 - 4 year old kids how to draw straight line is TORTURING

Trust me ...... when i say teaching them is super stressful ... they just don't seems to understand me .... maybe is just me ..... but than this post is to remind me over and over again not to take up any teaching jobs ...NEVER EVER again !!!

I gonna miss my art lesson .....


** I get to keep my crayons , brushes and watercolour pallet .... yippie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com