Tuesday, October 9, 2012

When I grow Up .....

Last time our teacher use to ask us to write karangan bertajuk : Cita-cita saya

I use to remember clearly tht my cita cita is always a fashion designer or an architect ......choosing randomly either one ....as i loves to draw beautiful gowns ....and got like a range for tht particular design .... another part of me loves to become an architect (More of interior designer ) ....cos when i was young ...mom loves to bring me to visit her clients and her boss big big houses .....
So implanted in me tht i loves to design these house ....

Manatahu ..... after form 5 : told mom tht i wanted to study Medic to be a doctor ...but mummy say no money ... at tht time i really got no idea why i wanted to become a doctor ...i never have the compassion and the urge to save people ....

After F6 ....i applied for Architecture ( 1st choice) ...however unfortunately did not get it and it stead got Kimia Industry . Tht time , i was like wtf do kimia industry do ??  Make BOMB ???

Upon graduation ... i apply for a scientist job in Scomi ....but tht didint last long ...... finally i landed as a Process Engineer until now ....

How ironic it become ...... from a fashion designer and now a process engineer ??
Let see in few years time ....what i will be ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com