Thursday, April 7, 2011

ASSHOLE/ BASTARD/F^%^KER

My boss kindda confront me by asking me whether do I work as a part time property agent ....... and I was like ........em ........(stun and shock) How the FUCK he found out about it ....... must be one of my colleagues .....BASTARD / asshole // fucker / hope you rotten in HELL.............. Lesson learn , never ever trust anyone in office ......... even they look like ur frens .......... hope u guys be poor for rest of your life ......... useless people ......... cant believe anyone these people backstab me ........ but u know wat ....... I DONT CARE ... I got wat i want ......... and i dun give a damm whether my boss know or not ....


1 comment:

  1. Is it possible that your boss ter-stumble upon your blog by chance?

    ReplyDelete

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com