Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wolf Boy or Vampire Boy



I know i am so so damm out dated with the movie series twilight , bluemoon ..........last weekend , i was with marcus on a movie spreeee ..........




the movie is kindda ok ....nothing interesting except for this :


This guy ..jacob is practically topless throughout the whole twilight movie ......


Dun get wat is wrong with him / the movie producer but this guy is just walking around topless .......


Dun get me wrong ......... he has a damm hot hot body ....... perfectly shape ....... however this guy :

Is even hotter .............hahaha !!
I just dont get it either ....my taste ......hottie tan guy over pussy boy ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com