Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Suck in your Pride and Blow up Your Balls

Finally I am going to declare to the whole world that I am a real estate agent ......


Today is my first day on the job ..meaning .....i actually went to 4 condos and giving out flyers............


Honestly .......today is the most degrading job ever .....when i was young ..... i always look down on people that gives out flyers. . to me ..............they are equal standard as "penyapu sampah" ......


What I did today to me is damm degrading ......i cant believe im doing this kind of job. Imagine when you putting flyers into people mail box .....people will start to stare at you .. .... so what HAVE TO DO ....is to suck in my pride , blow up my balls and SMILE .......




1 comment:

  1. its just a process for being a successful person...wats so wrong giving flyers?its just one of my part time job when i was young...even now im giving catalogue everywhere...ahahah...

    i always think that a successful person is someone who has thick skin..(i think only lar)..haha...
    let's work hard together=)

    ReplyDelete

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com