Thursday, November 4, 2010

Im so Fugly ...OMG




I just realize tht i have a HUGE big flabby tummy when i was looking into the mirror in Subang .....

OMG man ....i didint know i am so so fluggy ....why marcus didint say so ....


You know what i saw in the mirror ...a lady with flabby huge tummy and flabby legs ..... i didint know tht my tummy is tht huge ....

It must be due to : nasi lemaks , hotdogs , nuggests ......

Dun get it ...even tot i did my normal weekly exercise ( 1 hour of aerobics ) , my flabs are like fluggy ............

Tomorrow onwards I am going to :

a) eat in small small many meals ...
b)Have more sleeps - expert say tht less sleep with contribute to weight increase
c)control food intake - eat more lean meat and less carbs ...
( this one i gotta admit - i been having some eating disorder ..... blaim to go Lumiled ...for pressuring me to meet yield target )
d)More exercise - back to my weekly jogging in the park ...
(Huge sin on this - miss jogging pass 3 weeks including this week - blaim the weather , the dog )


GAMBADEH ...
Something to remind myself

" jenny !! your fat and your ugly " please do something about it ...if not you will look like your 85 year old grandma "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com