Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Why People Have Dogs

Dogs are man best fren....and i always tot that people have dog as they companion ...best fren ....

However i was watching suzi osman show to BBC news about a lady wanted to buy a dog ....

and tht what she said tht day realise why i wanted a dog .....

this is the exact word she said "let me make it clear , you wanted a dog is because ur current dog will not give you the love and attention that you wanted "

This statement make me realize ...it is so so true ....i wanted a dog is because marcus will not give me this follow me and never question me punya attention ...

and shorty actually do tht ...she is like ......i would say devoted for life ...heheh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com