Wednesday, September 22, 2010

1st Trial Cooking Chili Crab

Last few weeks , i was having dreams and fetish on Chili's Crab .....i miss Fatty Crab in PJ so so much ...
So i was thinking ...since i cant have my chili's crab than i shall cook my own crab....
I when i few markets in PG but still cant find my brown mud crab....so ended up headed to Tesco and brought 2 frozen flower crab...




My final result ....Jenny's Chili Crab .....

BTW it doesnt taste as nice as i tot ....too strong tomato smell ..taste more like tomato crab than chili crab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com