Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thai Restaurant ( Khuntai)

Yesterday , dad belanjed me for my burthday in my fav Thai restaurant ........... so nice of him ... :P
we ordered the set that comprise of 10 dishes ....which cost us bout rm 178.0

Miang Krun .....thai apetizer .....where u stuff everythin on the leave and put inside ur mouth ....


This is deep fried kangkung with floor ....a bit like tempura ( thai style)


Chun doong omelet ....



Thai noodle salad ...yum yum .... quite spicy




Famous tomyam ...i can say tht the tomyam here is the best i ever taste ....much nicer than those in bangkok ....

deep fried prawn cake .....

steamed thai fish style ..

otak otak ...

green curry ....

dunno whatever its name but is freakin nice ....taste like cendol but no gula melaka ....complimentary from the boss ......

One of the best restaurant i ever tasted ...authentic thai foods

2 comments:

  1. hey kawan! Tak sangka u suka makan juga. Now I got new kaki d! Bagus bagus.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wan to eat oso ..I miss thai food so much !!!

    ReplyDelete

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com