Friday, June 27, 2008

24th Burthday Celebration with Marcus

On the 20th June I went up again for my Penang visit ....but this time is slightly different .... we planned to celebrate my burthday this weekend since i won't b seeing him for another 4 weeks .......
The flight suppose to be at 6pm Fri but being delay to the 1pm on Sat ...so ended up spending onli 1 night there ...sad sad ...

Neway , his first surprise was bring me to the fish spa ...which i always wanted to go .....





It was ticklies at the begining but after 30 minutes ....both of us got bored n irritated with tthe fishes ...some of them nibs our skin till a quite painful ......haha ...is a very good experience but u will onli try it once ......


Next ......dinner .......



We ate at one of the restaurant near Giant Penang ....... quite nice place...we order dinner set which comes with drinks ( orange , mango ..... ) , soups ( mushroom , chicken , oxtail ... ) , main dish and unlimited ice-cream ......




complimentary bread and butter ...yummy





Mushroom soup ...homemade ..





chicken soup ...





seafood pasta .........yummy but freakiin fattening


my yummy medium-well steak ....but look more like medium-rare .....


Ice - cream bar ....unlimited ice-cream...with choices of strawbery , mint , choc , berry , vanila ...yummy yummy





My ice-cream with lots of colour rices ......


Finally ...my burthday present :


My burthday cake ........... a bit pathetic ...but is good enough ....


My sunglasses .....

marcus with my sunglasses .... i think i look nicer in it ...

my boutique of daisies .....my fav flowers in the whole entire world ....aren;t they just look so pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com